Flow analyzes are carried out with liquids and gases on these geometries. In some designs, structural analysis studies are applied in line with the data obtained from flow analysis. In flow analysis, some values are aimed to reach such as temperature changes, pressure drops, velocity changes, and so on.
Wind load analysis is completed on the lighting pole. Resistance of this wind loads on the geometry will be analysed in FEA.
The boundary conditions are defined by wind loads on geometry, and analyzed in the structural analysis environment. Displacement and selected selections are calculated.
- Temperature distribution view of fluids in the heat exchanger.
- Temperature distribution view of heat exchanger in cutaway view.
- Temperature distribution view on heat pipes in the heat exchanger system.
- The detail view of temperature distribution on the surface of the heat exchanger.
- The detail view of the wind load on the billboard.
- The detail view of noise level created by the wind load on the billboard.
- The detail view of stress level created by the wind load on the billboard.
- Factor of safety view of the billboard after it is exposed the boundary conditions of wind load.
Pages: 1 2