- In this analysis, structural dynamic loads, on the wheel, are applied to the structure. Analysis data are defined under structural, modal and dynamic boundary conditions.
Bending of beam:
- In this analysis, the aim is to achieve the solution that how many Newtons force are required to bend this beam 35mm on Y direction.
- In this analysis, life cycle of clasp are aimed. Firstly, stress and strain values on structure are worked out. Secondly, fatigue life are simulated on S-N and ε-N based.
- In this analysis, the aim is to get shaped this metal shape according to form of die. Reaction force needs to be obtained that how many Newtons force are required to forge this plate. Nonlinear Adaptivity Region is used and adjusted to be able analyse these geometries in static structural module.
- In this analysis, airframe is applied some static loads before it is loaded dynamic loads. Modal and dynamical boundary conditions will be defined after making sure that the entire airframe is suitable under static loads.
- In these analysis, contact behaviour is critical. Contact nonlinearies were observed during the analysis and contact pressure and total reaction force were worked out.
- This kind of designs use beam and shell type geometries. Using these type of geometries instead of solid model is much more effective to reach analysis results.
- In this analysis, one of the most critical assembly structures is bolt. The results on the bolts are checked over.
- In this analysis, pressure vessel is analysed. Critical areas are focused with sub-modelling. With sub-modelling, computer sources and time management can be used more effectively.
In modal analysis, it is aimed to calculate the dynamic stability of the systems by reaching the natural operating frequency values of the structure. Natural frequencies of systems need to be obtained to avoid resonance.
- In Modal Acoustics analysis, the liquid in the cylindrical case are affected by modal loads. The acoustic situation of the structure is aimed to obtain.
- In this analysis, joints are defined to predict the motion of system. Reaction forces on each joint worked out. Besides, structural analysis is simulated on the system by motion loads.
- Reaction forces on each joint and structural analysis are simulated on the system by motion loads.